ULTRA STYLISH UV PROTECTION
The beautiful palm leaf and floral print has a bright and happy vibe, much like the historically bohemian area of Soho.
The fun-loving and lively area of London's West End is lit up by the bright lights of theatre shows, the colourful shops of Carnaby Street, and pulsing nightlife.
Our specialty UV DEFENCE fabric benefits from a UPF50+ rating and blocks UVA and UVB rays to keep your skin healthy and safe during your gel nail application and for everyday outdoor exposure to the sun.
The fabric is lightweight, comfortable, and breathable.
- The 3/4 length fingerless design provides maximum coverage of your skin, without getting in the way of the gel polish application
- Tested by European and Australian standards and rated UPF 50+ Excellent Protection in accordance with AS 4399:2020.
- The gloves Block both UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin and help prevent unwanted pre-mature ageing on your hands like wrinkles and age spots and reduce your risk of skin cancer.
- These manicure gloves are designed to keep your skin healthy and protected during gel manicures in the nail salon or at home.
- Also perfect for sun protection during driving and outdoor activities.
- Designed in London by a gel nail lover for gel nail lovers BUT IDEAL FOR GENERAL EVERYDAY UV PROTECTION
- 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane (65% recycled materials)
- These gloves are sold as a pair (left and right hand)
- One Size Fits Most - The poly/elastane blend means these gloves provide a comfortable stretch and make them suitable for most hand sizes
- Microfibre finger loop and wrist pull helps pull the glove on & off with ease
- The gloves come in a cute compact pouch to pop in your handbag car to have at the ready for all of your UV protection needs
- The pouch is made from durable materials and can be sanitised after salon visits to eliminate possible germs.
- Machine washable up to 30 degrees. Wash inside out. Line dry recommended.
ALSO SUITABLE FOR:
The science is real and for further information on the research to date please click on the link below so you can make an informed decision for yourself.
Manisafe - The Science